Good morning! Actually, it’s a spectacular, wonderful, gorgeous, awesome morning!
Why? Because my black coffee has been brewed.
The kiddos have been brought to school.
And, my 30-day journey has officially begun!
Here’s what today looks like, just in case you want to journey with me!
- Wake-up without alarm at 7:20 AM. (In an attempt to better regulate my sleeping habits, I’m going to bed earlier and letting myself wake-up naturally. No worries, though. The absolute LATEST time we can wake up and get going is plugged into my alarm clock, just in case!)
- Stretch, listen to Deepak Chopra’s 21-Day Meditation Challenge, Day #3. (It’s not too late to sign-up here).
- Get kiddos to school, enjoy black coffee (I brewed a blonde roast today), & finish posting today’s schedule!
- 9:30 AM–Insanity, Day #2–I fit tested yesterday.
- Breakfast–2 eggs, scrambled. Sautéed baby kale.
- Work, work, workity-work
- Lunch–Mediterranean grilled white fish over baby romaine greens, grape tomatoes, cukes, and a lemon-olive oil dressing. Asian apple-pear.
- Clean our downstairs for company this weekend (Yay! Pub Trivia and bonus family).
- Pick-up kiddos and make our afterschool snacks–fruit smoothies with almond milk for them, sautéed greens and fresh fish for me.
- Run cave gal to piano lessons. Walk for 30 min with mini cave man.
- Cook dinner for the whole family–Roast Beef for them with roasted carrots and potatoes (white sweet) and green beans. Fresh fish with sautéed greens and roasted carrots for me.
- Water, water, water, water…all day long. Add squeezes of lemon here and slices of cucumber there. Ahhhh…spa water.
- And then, bed. Sweet, sweet, sleep. Don’t skimp!
**If you couldn’t tell, I have a quantity of fresh fish that I need to use. Normally, I’d vary my protein sources a bit more, but, you have to work within your budget and your food’s longevity. No waste!